Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A visit to the 'Start'...

26th was a wonderful day...
Life was good at start...Really good..no words to describe...I used to feel like a prince roaming around in my area with my father and brother...I can still feel that Kinetic honda..No Hayabusa would have given me a greater feel than that...I miss all those good moments..The 'Friday' visits to bookshops..buying the shop out...The Saturday trips to cousins' place...and the return trips on Sundays with guaranteed buys of ice-creams and chocolates..The Kinetic honda felt like a limousine for the four of us including my mother...so spacious it was...And wonderful life was..No pressure..no responsibility..I used to think how lucky I was...The people around were wonderful...
As always things changed..Something so so unexpected happened that we had to shift..The shift was meant to bring us more happiness..It never did though...I left the wonderful place..The people around whom I had thought to be a part of my life all the way became just part of my memories..I never wanted to leave but I had to..I left behind all those happiest days of my life...
I miss my stay at Kundara...I miss the people..place and shops there..I miss my old schools..I miss everything..
I have gone once or twice to visit my old place..I feel sad seeing the place..Its so nostalgic..and watching the house from outside knowing that you can't rush in like before hurts..
Went for a marriage on 26th..Got to see some people who had made my childhood memorable..including the one getting married...Though I could find many familiar faces, Wasn't able to make out all of them...Just a flash of memories..some looked the same..some so different..The funny fact is that no one recognized me..was expected..They may have seen me last as a kid 14 years back..The ones who recognized had the 'Where in the hell were you all these days' look on them..Still could not meet some whom I wanted to meet..It was good to be there with my brother and mother..My brothers memories may not be sharp as mine because he was too small when we left..still he too would have felt the loss we made by leaving the place..The place has changed a lot since those days...I could hardly recognize the way to my old house...Everything together made me feel a bit strange...Was the feeling good or bad..I really don't know..Was the happiness in being there again or the sadness about the loss I made by not being there prominent..Cant really make out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?