Monday, December 26, 2011

A thought...

Reasoning can vary from person to person..A good enough rational reason may not make sense at all to the other...and many a time it can create problems in relationships and friendships...I don't know what it takes to bring in perfect understanding among all...And the worst is the fact that no one openly criticizes these days..everyone keeps everything in mind..making things much more difficult...
I am really sorry in case I have hurt anyone in one way or the other...May be I did..but I just wanted to say nothing was intentional..Each and everything I did was with the belief that I was doing something good if not great..:)
I have tried as far as possible to stay away from spaces where I am not needed or where I am a potential problem maker...I always do that..but most of the times everyone involved fails to understand..Hope someday everyone will understand...I never wanted to hurt anyone..I never wanted to be cruel to anyone..I never wanted to lie..May be at times I have hurt people..I want each and everyone of them to understand that I feel more hurt in those situations....Wish everyone thought a bit more...thought a bit more on the other's situation before putting on a blame...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?