Friday, December 16, 2011

Love my life..

Just love my life..If it was so problem free,may be I won't have liked it this much..I love the challenges that are coming by..I love the twists and turns in my life..Today, I am in the middle of chaos..I don't see a way forward..Looking around, I feel dizzy..which way to go..which one to rectify first..which way to go first..But then I realize...What is the fun in living a life without facing any responsibilities.. I feel my responsibilities.. I feel selfless... I feel excited.. I look to the future.. May be I am in the middle of a sea.. But I can feel the shore nearby.. And there is no feeling like achieving something that you thought to be unattainable...
I feel alive..I feel needed... I feel RESPONSIBLE.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?